FastOrange's: 2000 K2500 CCSB Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
found the top part of my grill, down the alley, looks like the ****** cut himself pretty good!
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
came home at 230am last night from work, woke up at 6am to go hunting. during that time this happened.

some ******* destroyed my grill to get my $40 amazon cubes...

at least the crewy bit back

I hope karma bites him in the a$$. Sorry you have to deal with it.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
Yup!

Power locks
Vinyl floor
Full bench with console not 60/40

It's an odd truck! Being a 2000 they just have built it using random stuff that was left
Did you know in Mexico they continued that body style on the 3500 HD trucks till 2003 and you could get a manual transmission in 07-13 trucks down there aswell.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Did you know in Mexico they continued that body style on the 3500 HD trucks till 2003 and you could get a manual transmission in 07-13 trucks down there aswell.
they had them here till 2002 in the C3500HD... not really sure what this has to do with my truck?? lol

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
they had them here till 2002 in the C3500HD... not really sure what this has to do with my truck?? lol

Nothing much was just tossing it out there your truck is really coming along nice. You mentioned painting some doors your self it shouldn't be to hard lot of good you tube videos.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Send the piece to the local PD. Maybve they could pull of some CSI **** and use the blood to find out who it was lol

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Send the piece to the local PD. Maybve they could pull of some CSI **** and use the blood to find out who it was lol
saw the RCMP later on that day in the alley. talked to him and they had no interest, told him i understand. said he would do a report for insurance if i wanted. said it was no biggie and dont worry haha.

i wish i knew the **** it was so i could lay the boots to him. but i honestly have no clue.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
saw the RCMP later on that day in the alley. talked to him and they had no interest, told him i understand. said he would do a report for insurance if i wanted. said it was no biggie and dont worry haha.

i wish i knew the **** it was so i could lay the boots to him. but i honestly have no clue.

I worked at a body shop in highschool and had my 95 in the compound behind the shop for the weekend as I was painting some parts for it and someone broke in and stole the entire brand new billet GMC grille aswell as all the chrome headlights and parks they even took the led bulbs. Lucky I put a cereal number on everything before installing everything (Saskatoon is sketchy) and I seen my front end on a rusted out old Chevy it stuck out like a sore thumb I called the cops they impounded his truck and had all my parts returned. I thought it was gone for good. What I'm getting at is keep your eyes and ears open you might just find the jerk it's a small world.