FastOrange's: 1996 ECSB Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Put a vette servo in my truck, i like it shifts nice.

also, my buddy gave me a K&N Drop-in Filter, so im going to clean it and try it out.

BigBrosMo

Reaction score
Hey Josh (my name too) - love the look of your ride! I've just bought a 93 ecsb and am looking forward to working on it. I've read your spindle lift thread... did you buy everything that's in a 4" RC lift kit from CM except for the shocks? What was the total $? I am in Calgary and just wondering what the savings would be vs ordering it from the US.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Hey Josh (my name too) - love the look of your ride! I've just bought a 93 ecsb and am looking forward to working on it. I've read your spindle lift thread... did you buy everything that's in a 4" RC lift kit from CM except for the shocks? What was the total $? I am in Calgary and just wondering what the savings would be vs ordering it from the US.
all i bought from CM was the spindles, thats all you need for the front.

My uncle owns a Leaf Spring/mechanical/lift shop, so i got my blocks and custom u-bolts from him.

I have the stock shocks.

I would order from CM for sure, i have used 2 of their lifts now (3" on Fiance's 07), very impressed