FastOrange's: 1996 ECSB Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Fixed my center console cupholder today, just taped it back together, really need to find a good one!

Also does anyone know of a product to "glue" a seam on a seat back together, mines separated, but no one other then my dog sits back there!

You must be registered for see images attach

You can barley see it in this pic.

Sent from my Igloo

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Got a better pic of the seam?
DON'T glue it!!! Put the 'speed-sew' back in Mom's sewing kit!
If it's right on the seam, & if it's just the thread that's broken, I can show you how to re-stitch it back up using a curved needle. With a bit of practice, you could sew it up so that the repair will be virtually invisible.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Fixed my center console cupholder today, just taped it back together, really need to find a good one!

Also does anyone know of a product to "glue" a seam on a seat back together, mines separated, but no one other then my dog sits back there!

You can barley see it in this pic.

Sent from my Igloo

RED INTERIOR :D

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Got a better pic of the seam?
DON'T glue it!!! Put the 'speed-sew' back in Mom's sewing kit!
If it's right on the seam, & if it's just the thread that's broken, I can show you how to re-stitch it back up using a curved needle. With a bit of practice, you could sew it up so that the repair will be virtually invisible.
That would be great Al! here is a picture of it, it is just the seam

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
That's a pretty big seam seperation, but still, piece of cake to fix it. Just a bit time consuming & little hard on the fingies. But, once it's done, you'll never know that it had come apart.
Posting from my phone. When I get home tonight, I'll do up a quick tutorial, with pix, for ya.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
o ya simple enough.... but very time consuming... BUT CHEAP ;)
i myself would be to lazy to sew that back.lol if no ones really back there i would just get a hot glue gun and let the glue heat up to hottest setting and just run a bead of hot glue onto the seats foam itself and then just pull the one loose area tight up to the foam and just hold it there till the glue cools and holds the fabric. then just repeat again for the other sides fabric. just dont put a ton of glue on and it should be fine.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
thinking about cutting off the factory tailpipe.

1. should i leave it
2. should i get a chrome tip
3. or dump it.