FastOrange's: 1996 ECSB Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
"From my igloo"!!!! OMFG! My stomach hurts! Took me 10 mins. to get to replying after I saw that! Too funny!
Ahhhh! I'm not usually a fan of fordors, but the '36 front sheet metal is one of my all-time favourites! But, DAMN!, the rears are suicide! I see old tin like that, & I can just see the possiblities!
Hmmmm...2" chop. Big n' littles, red wheels, wide whites, poverty caps & skinny beauty rings. Rack & pinion. Black suede with some cool pinstripes. A little bit of 'Tiki'?
Do the interior in almost the original style, just change it around a bit. Clean up the design, then use an original material, like a steel grey/dark grey combo, in mohair. A little bit of red, to tie into the wheels. Add some same-era Cadillac rear facing jump seats. The ones that pop outa the front seat backs. Some popup footrests for the rear seat passengers. (There's a ton of room back there!) Make all the foam in the seats feel like a big old overstuffed couch. Cup holders. Secret compartments. Power everything! Hidden sound system.
But a 700R4 w/3.55's.
Ooops! Got carried away there for a sec! Went a little crrrazy! Lol! The thread jack's over!
(Notetoself...Try to stop thinking out loud.)

Last edited:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Installed my HID Retrofitted Hella 500's today, also cleaned up the wiring for them

Also installed some mudflaps on the rear :(, didn't want to but the paint is literally gettting sandblasted off.

Sent from my Igloo

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
did the throttle plate mod, didnt really feel a change, other then a small amount of throttle response, meh.

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
nice build! going to be doing the same lift. Just a question for ya
do you have shocks on under there?
and do you know any tire/rim online sites located in Canada?

thanks man

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
nice build! going to be doing the same lift. Just a question for ya
do you have shocks on under there?
and do you know any tire/rim online sites located in Canada?

thanks man

stock shocks

no i dont, i just cruise craigslist and kijiji.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
i meant that your truck is a 1500 and mines a 2500.. actually mine would be the little brother cause its a year younger hahahah

nonetheless its a sweet truck, really clean! i need to add a red ECSB to my fleet of Red GMT400's!