FastOrange Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
found out there was some young punks in the neighbor hood kicking over garbage cans and with peoples **** last night, im thinking they are the ones who did it.

stopped by the paint shop, he says it would be damn impossible to match, my paint is something like House of Kolor or something, says best thing to do is take payout from insurance and pick a stock color.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Oh man that sucks! Fooking kids...I just finished getting my DD back up to spec after some kids smashed in the drivers side window and unloaded a fire extinguisher into it last spring.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
That sucks! Really sucks! Couldn't have happened at a worse time. Nice weather, & a car show this weekend. Didn't you just get it back on the road?

I'll be up around there sometime this long weekend. 1 more person, & we could be a gang! Round up those little ****'s, show 'em some discipline & teach 'em some R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

Like Draggin' said, last words they'll hear is, "Batter Up!"

Damn, man! Damn!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
That sucks! Really sucks! Couldn't have happened at a worse time. Nice weather, & a car show this weekend. Didn't you just get it back on the road?

I'll be up around there sometime this long weekend. 1 more person, & we could be a gang! Round up those little ****'s, show 'em some discipline & teach 'em some R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

Like Draggin' said, last words they'll hear is, "Batter Up!"

Damn, man! Damn!

Car show is actualley next weekend! haha, i just got it back on the road couple weeks ago, just waxed her all up, and just gave her a bath last night :(

i sense a complete color change soon..