FastOrange Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
@4ofakind Were not being racist man, for some reason the natives around here are disrespectful and idiots.. As are some white ppl, thats how the world works. But up here natives try to be "g-unit" gangsters and **** up other ppl's nice things just cuz..

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@4ofakind Were not being racist man, for some reason the natives around here are disrespectful and idiots.. As are some white ppl, thats how the world works. But up here natives try to be "g-unit" gangsters and **** up other ppl's nice things just cuz..

Ya got that right....too bad someone got a little butthurt about something they dont know about. Yeah, the injuns around Edmonton are the same way. They dont steal the whole car, just the deck and then **** it all up. I think a bat to the head and a small, shallow grave would be a good revenge. punks.......

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
small update, got some chrome valve covers for the car show last week, they are actualley Mr.Gasket Valve Cover CAPS, very interesting, slide over factory ones.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the damage, stupid kids, and everyone wonders why people hate my generation. And yes, they are Kneegrows (not refering to and certain race, just the "gangsters" that don't have any respect for anyone elses stuff) i guess some people don't realize that most people only use that word these days to refer to people that are in "gangs" and have no respect...

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about it getting keyed man. Some little punk keyed one of my cars a few years back, I know the feeling.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Car show weekend

Thurs: Hear a knocking noise, thought it was a rod knock, go over to my dad's and he agrees that its either a rod knock OR the flexplate cracked, go over to my uncles, he agree's with flexplate

Friday: spent whole day selling my GF's car, 2pm goto autowreckers and get a new flexplate, get home and start ripping things apart at 4pm, used really long bolts in the bottom holes of the trans so it would stay lined up to the dowels, worked like a charm.

found this:
You must be registered for see images

cracked around every hole.

Spent until 1am putting everything back together, left the rear u-joint for the morning.

Saturday: woke up at 9am and put the new u-joint in, was done by 10am and went to the poker run and cruise at 1pm

Sunday: Made it to the car show without a hitch!