Facebook AD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I realize it most likely isnt feasible, but on the ECSB one I like how all the writing is contained within the body of the truck. Any way this could be done for the RCSB in the same manner?

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I realize it most likely isnt feasible, but on the ECSB one I like how all the writing is contained within the body of the truck. Any way this could be done for the RCSB in the same manner?

Body line isn't long enough, if I made it a RCLB it might fit but it'll look like ass, not to mention on the RCSB "88-98 GM truck forum" looks like the trucks running on the pavement if you know what I mean

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh wow, had I actually looked at the image rather than skim over it, i would have noticecd that. regardless, they look good! when are they available for purchase?

EDIT: Butch, could you possibly post up the png file of the reg cab version?would love to use it as a button on my blog, and i'd prefer it to have a transparent background. Thanks!

Last edited: