Extra battery tray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98xcab3/4sbed

Reaction score
My truck came with a second batt. It is hooked up to a big relay so it is only in the system when the key is on. I use it to power stuff when the truck is off so i dont worry about killing the main batt for start up. When the truck is running it is charging. I run an optima red top for a main and a blue top for the second

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
never added the pics sorry i got it installed a while ago just never put the charcoal canister on yet need to see the pics of how the lines are routed factory so i can make some new ones

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The dual batteries is a mod and i think it is fairly straight forward, never done one. And that canister is for gas vapors, you can trace one of the lines to the TBI and the other goes to the tank i believe.

my 98 came with 2 trays stock!!!!

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got mine off a 96 yukon.. maybe its the later obs came with em stock. anyone added one and rerouted the lines for the charcoal canister? i dont have it in now and the smell is kinda anoying and looks bad with random lines sitting there