Extra battery tray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He is talking about the 96+ style that have the washer fluid tank down in front, where as the 95 has the washer fluid tank beside the ABS unit, that's where the ecm is on the 96+.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He is talking about the 96+ style that have the washer fluid tank down in front, where as the 95 has the washer fluid tank beside the ABS unit, that's where the ecm is on the 96+.

im going to do the extra battery tray one day. ill have to go get some more 0 gauge at my uncles junkyard to do the big 3 and such

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
would there be any interest in a how to for second battery tray install? got one today from a 96 yukon going to put it in my 95 tahoe

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
would there be any interest in a how to for second battery tray install? got one today from a 96 yukon going to put it in my 95 tahoe
I would think so. This is a project that I have been keeping on the back burner for awhile. Just dont seem to get to it.