exterior accesories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great98

Reaction score
Just bought a 98 and looking to add a few minor accesories, but am having trouble finding them for this year... all the places i look only advertise the newer models. Can someone list a few sites or links to shop around, i know there is LMC. heres what im currently looking for.
Bug shield (smoked or black)
side window Rain Gaurds (smoked or black)
Nerf bars... chrome tubular ones for ext. cab
Grill gaurd (just the center part, not the whole front. and not the big Tubes, i like the older ones that arent so bulky)

Thanks.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Summit, Jegs, JC Whitney, autoanything, ebay, stylintrucks to name a few... any of those should have just about everything you're looking for

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? I have a grill guard in black I need to sell.

For the bug guard and window visors I would go to your local parts store. They usually have them in stock.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Please don't accessorize your truck with a bunch of stick ons. It makes it look like a cheap hooker.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it's his truck maybe he likes those things.

Too many ppl want only stock body trucks.

ebay has the cheapest stuff ever, try them they have it all.

I got a bull bar for like $150 shipped in polished stainless steel, and nerfs bars the same price and SS etc. They have window visors and bug shields pretty cheap too.

tsoderstrum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a grill guard from jcwhitney.com and my nerf bars on ebay. But I have purchased from many of the above listed sites with good luck. And good for you swims, I wanted a truck with all those "stick ons" since I was a little kid and now I have it. Everybody has their own style and I think a bone stock truck looks plain and boring.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Where are you located? I'll sell you my grill guard cheap.