evanalmighty726's 92 ECSB Chevy Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Baron

I like drugs
Reaction score
The guy I talked to said they would use some kind of rust stop paint on it so hopefully it holds up for a long time. I don't really like the way fender flares look but if rust does show up in a few years I probably won't want to pay to have it fixed again so I would throw on the flares then.

While I normally like flares I really like the look of your truck with the chrome strips. It would be a shame to remove the chrome strips, and normally I'm all for debadging these trucks.

Reaction score
While I normally like flares I really like the look of your truck with the chrome strips. It would be a shame to remove the chrome strips, and normally I'm all for debadging these trucks.
Well thanks! I really like the way it looks right now and it's probably going to stay looking like this the rest of its life.

Reaction score
Well, I'm dropping my truck off at the dealership tomorrow to get the rust fixed. I took out the bed liner a few days ago and found some more rust under that on the driver side fender. :( oh well, I will see if they have time to fix that too... might as well do it all in one shot. After this I'm never driving this thing on a salty MN winter road again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiej80