Engine Driven Compressor info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Ok, yeah I wasn't sure. I didn't wanna bother him to much cause I know he's tryin to finish his truck to

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
o ya. buying a bracket is much easier than building one... thats what i did. hardest part IMO would probably getting belt to line up. and trust me even if its not done in time... DONT GET ELECTRIC PUMPS if your going to do a york! just a waste of money for slow pumps. i will only use electric pumps as a last resort if i cannt get a york to fit under the hood! ;)
wish i never bought my 380s! selling them tomorrow to devs friend and losing 150bucks on them after buying new leader hoses and better check valves. :( thought about keeping the viairs for backups but i hope to never need them ever again.LMFAO

baggeddually6

Reaction score
Turbo diesel bracket 6.5

Do you guys know anybody who makes a bracket for a York for the 6.5 turbo diesel? sorry I am a NOOB currently deployed to afgahnistan. I want to do this setup for my bagged dually just need the brackets I cant find anywhere. I also dont have a facebook, cant have it here LOL. So can somebody send me in the right direction and hook me up. I am paypal ready lol Thanks guys. I will post pics when I can figure it out lol

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Can someone post pics of the EDC on a tbi set up? I would like to see the brackets, probably going to make my own.