Electric fan conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I drilled the flat sections and used the push through fasteners you can get at any advance auto. You'll need to offset the fan so,you'll clear the water pump. I,just took a dremel and cut the mounting brackets from the driver side,of,the fan and mounted it just far enough over to clear the water pump.

Details on your sport? I had an 04 in midnight grey with a light flint interior.

That vic is gone but I know have an 02 Sport which is an Arizona car with 160k.
You must be registered for see images attach
I converted the light grey interior to black, all stock with custom exhaust and 18" Mustang wheels. I love that thing. I only drive it in the summer after the salt has been washed away

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That vic is gone but I know have an 02 Sport which is an Arizona car with 160k.
You must be registered for see images attach
I converted the light grey interior to black, all stock with custom exhaust and 18" Mustang wheels. I love that thing. I only drive it in the summer after the salt has been washed away
Clean car man. My 04 just had a tb, and marauder airbox and maf.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Clean car man. My 04 just had a tb, and marauder airbox and maf.

I did put a K&N cold air kit on mine, plan on some other upgrades but working on this truck is soaking up all my funds for now.

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With the marauder airbox I made higher power than k&n CAIs.

CeSSar

Reaction score
Here is my install of an e-fan setup. I posted it on fullsizehevy.com

I'm very happy with it. I have since done a few little odds and ends. The biggest thing is I plan on adding a second sensor so my fans come on at two different temps. now they both come on at the same time.

http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/.../533557-e-fan-install-96-silverado-k1500.html

I am fixing to do this exact upgrade with the same fans, would you be able to help me if I get lost?