dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
good idea. we'll see what happens. i still gotta cut the center out for the driveshaft. its not easy cuttin something round with a 4" cut off wheel

Reaction score
:lol: yeah, allot of people just square notch and plate it in :) If you want round, hold the grinder at an angle and do scare the curve taken just a little out at a time. Stay inside your line and youll make a really nice curve :)

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
yea i think id rather have it round. ive already got it drawn out round, not sure if id be happy with it squrae

Reaction score
Oh, wasn't laughing at ya! lol, I like the "lol" smiley :) I was laughing cause i agree with ya, its no different square or round.. Still clearance either way.. (sorry):cheers:

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would have done it myself but i aint got enough confidence in my welding skills yet so i payed him to do it, plus hes one of my freinds and has a ton of experience in this so it was well worth it the way he did my bars and everything

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
thats cool, thats the one part i really dont know anything about yet. theres alot of guys at work tat can weld so they might just have to help me out