dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
yea i hope. its really ****** me off that i have nothin to drive now. technically i do, im drivin my grandmas z71, i do alot. but i dont like to because id rather be drivin mine. everyone thinks my grandma and family is rich and it kills me, cause they dont know the truth. i only drive the z71 when i have to cause im not her insurance on that truck, if somethin happens you might as well stick a fork in me. everything always happens at the worst moment, like i spend 400 bucks gettin the frmae straightened on my truck and then my car deccides it wants to be a piece of **** and now its done. ugh i just need somewhere to vent. its all so frustrating

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
haha i know. hopefully mine will be what i want when i get done. at least itll have a bumper... thats the other thing that ****** me off is im doin all this and still havent got an engine for it yet. cause i havent came into that kinda money yet. this is just BS stuff so far haha

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
i know, just gotta take a deep breath and let things flow. gonna stop and look at a truck tomorrow on my way to work. im afraid its gonna be more ragged than it looks and ridiculously priced just because of the weird people who hhave it for sale

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
tonights progress. didnt come out exactly right, ended up with some pretty big gaps but i should be able to work with it
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
You can weld the center area, and push down with a hammer or something on the gap side while you tack it down. It'll bend and go where ya want it.