Drop Spindle Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok im bagging my truck on 22s, i will eventually BD it probably. What drop spindles should I go with? im thinking 2 inch. also where did you buy yours? this is going on a 88 RCSB by the way. I also have considered Dallas Hot Rod Parts upper and lower control arms. have you had any luck out of these?

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have belltech as well. only little peeve is that they pushed my wheels a bit out, im just dropped btw

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They only come in 2" and I went with AIM spindles, working out great, Have over 50k on them. Just go with the summit brand spindle I am sure it will be a name brand just in a different box.

I am also running stock arms for now until I can buy arms.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They only come in 2" and I went with AIM spindles, working out great, Have over 50k on them. Just go with the summit brand spindle I am sure it will be a name brand just in a different box.

I am also running stock arms for now until I can buy arms.

I want to say that the ones from summit are Belltechs but if it was me Id run what ever you get a deal on.