Drop Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93zierra

Reaction score
Hey guys I was looking into getting some summit sport truck shocks but when I went to order them it showed that the same part number fit all trucks from stock height to lowered 6 inches. Is anyone running these or have a part number for them? My truck is now lowered 5.5 inches in the front now so I def. need new shocks. Thanks for the help!

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Summit shocks are may by Doestch tech. Check thier site to see if the numbers between stock and dropped match, if not, call Summit out on it.

93zierra

Reaction score
Doestch Tech shows they're the same application too. That's weird. I Had to buy a new pair of stockers to get me by. In 3 weeks I'm ordering a flip kit i'll bundle the shocks in for cheaper shipping now that i bought stockers too. Thanks for the help! p.s. had to get stock ones so i could get to work and back the lower mount on my originals on passenger side snapped.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Doestch Tech all the way and if you can get the ones from summit even better