Driver side door panel arm rest.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I need the arm rest for my driver side door panel for my 93. These are a little different than most it seems like and they come off the non power smooth door panels (Cheyenne model?) These are shorter than the power models and anything else I have found so I am pretty sure it has to come of the same door panel. I don't wanna pay $40-$60 for one arm rest if I don't have to, it can be any color but burgundy would be preferred.

Here's a pic of the piece and of the type of door panel it comes on.

You must be registered for see images attach

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Yea that's the problem I have been running into is all the other types are too long and mount totally different. I might just end up switching to some power door panels and make some fillers for the switches. Mine was missing when I got my truck :(

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
that makes me nervous... hearing that. i want to keep the cheyenne panels in mine, dyed tan of course, then replace the arm rests with tan ones.. rather than dying mine tan and have them wear off.

hmmmmmm

rumblebee10

Reaction score
Classic parts has them. I got mine about 2 weeks ago. They're like 52 bucks each.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Is the pic the one in your truck? The foam inside that one is shot! Waste of time re-dying that, but it can be rebuilt. If you want, I could re--cover it. It wouldn't be exactly as stock, but it would be better than that. I would actually do both, so that they look the same.
If you can't find what your looking for, let me know.