Driveline slop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93yukon

Reaction score
I still wouldn't rule them out yet...I'm planning on getting a full set and redoing them front to back as they are cheap enough to buy...that and I'm getting a vice so I can replace them hahaha
It's just good quality insurance

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You more than likely have a np 241.
There is a tag on the back of the case by the full plug. It will tell you what case it is. as for the part number. It fits numerous cases from gm,and dodge.
If you enter the number into the summit website, it pull up the application it fits

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem. when you get it and before you install it. test fit it over the slip yoke. It will be tight. After you install it into the tail shaft before bolting it to the case, test fit it again. when I did mine I couldn't get the slip yoke to slide in freely. I ended up using a dead blow hammer to tap it onto the slip yoke and twisted the tailshaft around to loosen up the clearance. Removed the slip yoke and reinstalled the tailshaft to the case.