Dream truck 2500 eclb build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Not An SS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone wants or knows someone who wants a long bed hard fiberglass tonneau cover with shocks i have one still locks i have the key and clamps to mount it to bed with.
Why can't I ever find stuff like this local to ME? Lol.. been looking for one on CL nearby forever!

Sent from my Big Ass Phone v4.0

Reaction score
Update i can fit 285/75r16s on my truck the way it sits so when i need tires im going to be running 33s on a stock 2wd again lol also thinking about coil spring spacer from daystar to level anyone have any opinions ? (Picture of a old tire and rim with a 285 on my truck no rubbing i will use the rims i have now not that ugly one lol)

You must be registered for see images attach

Chevyc1500

Reaction score
I have a 98 c1500 RWD 4.3, just got it not long ago. Will make this beast the dream truck.

Reaction score
Wow returning from the dead been 2 years. Been crazy moved around new jobs have kids now. Trucks changed quite abit and still changing. Lets see grandpa steps are gone working on deleting the trim. Still no new bumper now getting edelbrock intake long tube headers dual exhaust cab lights and eventually a ranch hand bumper. Aslo have done alot of towing and for a 350 tbi with now 225k it still will hook on to whatever i want and go. These are pics of the way it sits now all cleaned up and wheels polished.

Jermu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First, congratulations on the new truck and welcome to the diesel club. Second, why did you sell the old one?