Do I need c notch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyjunkie

Reaction score
Hello kinda new here I'd like to do a flip kit,trying to get some info can't find anything, I really don't like the idea of cutting my frame, does anyone have pics of a 4/6 drop without a c notch,I currently have 2inch drop shackles I'm assuming I would have to remove those if I wanted to do a flip kit to avoid ridding the bump stop or am I just better off doing a 3/4 drop? Any pics will help thanks again any help will be appreciated
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fothirty

Reaction score
4/6 looks better than 3/4 to me and you would be better off to notch it so you don't bottom out all the time. I'm pretty sure you'll have to put the stock shackles back in it as well. Several companies make good bolt in notches or you could always do a weld in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well this is a 4/6 with 3" drop shackles and a bolt on c notch, the axle would have literally sat on the frame without the c notch. It was so close it would bang on any bump with the bs bump stops djm sent, installed some off a nnbs and called it good, road way better sitting on those bump stops to absorb it through out but if you seen my post a few weeks ago you can see I went bigger.
You must be registered for see images attach