DNX9980HD install in my 97 Chevy Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They did a good job. It looks factory.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not really but ill try 2 make sumthing happen friday... Woot woot..! Now back on topic cableguy any updates on this sweet system build of urs...

No ... working on other stuff at the moment ...
Plan on having this a/c dash work (and hopefully a few other things) done by 2012 MECA car audio World Finals in Lebanon, Tn at the end of this year's competition season ...

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I went out and figured out how to pull the whole power center/ash tray assy out of my truck. After looking it over, something like the above Escalade setup is very doable. I think Ill drop buy the pick and pull and pop one out to play with. Looks like the wiring will reach that far too, so I may not have to lengthen the wiring.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a crazy idea once to use the lower dash panel and ashtray from a 95 dash... And relocating the the a/c controls in the ash tray.... So with that said i nearly shat myself when i saw this... Gentlemen feast ur eyes on this..!
You must be registered for see images attach

Bam..! Again another clean custom a/c unit relocate...