DNX9980HD install in my 97 Chevy Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's a double din "Top of the line" Kenwood ... The problem is there is not enough room for a double din head unit in my dash and also have a installed center channel for 5.1 Surround Sound ... So some fabrications and relocations are having to be made because this dash was never ment to have a double din unit or a center channel speaker setup ...

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you Sir !!! Thinking of going to Labanon, Tn in feburary (26th I think) ... MECA car audio event ...
7 hour drive for me ... might go, might not ... mainly depends on if the truck is ready and if I have the money for gas and entry fees ...
Might can meet up and disturb some peace then ... either on the way, or back, whatever is better for you ...

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Either way is good for me. Just let me know a week or so in advance so I can get off work and I'll be glad to meet up. Might get a few tips and pointers from you haha

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea, I'm too broke to have such a addictive habbit ...
And With Mike (MOBS) hooking me up with thoses shinny bright blue gizmos, that makes me want to clear lense and LED my whole truck ... just more money to spend ...
But, if I wasn't wasting all my money (what my wife says anyways) on my truck, ain't no telling what she would waste it on ...

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Wow man your work is incredible!!! I original wanted a head unit like yours, but I didnt want to hassle with Moving the HVAC controls lol. Like I said before Your one of the Audio masters! any how please keep this tread updated with any new pics please and thank you :)