DJM/BELLTECH DIRECT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
think I could get a quote on some stuff for a 90 SS. I konw some stuff is different like suspension and brakes. I need a price drop control arms, 2" springs, & front and rear sway bars. and do you guys sell a 4 link kit for the SS?

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
think I could get a quote on some stuff for a 90 SS. I konw some stuff is different like suspension and brakes. I need a price drop control arms, 2" springs, & front and rear sway bars. and do you guys sell a 4 link kit for the SS?

belltech spindles
belltech 454 springs
front/rear swaybars

pm sent

bigjoe3

Reaction score
Price for djm drop spindlea for 94 xtra cab short bed 2500 6lug

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
Why not just post the price so we don't have to keep asking the same question over and over? I was just wondering.

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya, i also have a 96 chevy scsb 2wd 5.7 v8. belltech 4/6 in the bed soon to be installed, and im wondering about sway bars also.

NORCAL SS

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
rather do everything on pms so i keep all the peoples parts together. Been doing it like this for years on all the forums I advertise on.