Dirty interior plastic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richclemson

Reaction score
Someone here suggested bleche wite tire cleaner - so I tried it on a set of door panels and was amazed how well it cleaned. My wife lets the dog in the back of her car so I tried it next on that seat and shampooed it. Again, I was stunned as the seat went from chocolate brown back to the light tan it should have been. I am going to use it on the rest of my truck seats and trim soon.... I don't know if I will use it continually yet or just for a deep cleaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VCaddy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Someone here suggested bleche wite tire cleaner

That stuff is pretty strong, says on the bottle not to even leave it on tires too long.

I like trying milder cleaners first, the Meguiar's APC or P21S Total Auto Wash would be great. 303 Aerospace Protectant once it's all clean.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Bleche-wite is extremely powerful. I would NOT use it anywhere on the interior at all. Remember, its original application was for getting your whitewall tires clean again. It's tire cleaner. Nasty stuff. You may have got by with what you've used it on so far and you're obviously comfortable with it, but I would suggest stopping.

If you want cloth stuff to come clean, use Shout!

Richard

richclemson

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions, I used it for a deep clean, like I indicated. I had deep ground in dirt and years of junk yard crap gathered on my scavenged door panel set. I agree, it is aggressive stuff and use it very selectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk