denali/escalade REAR BUMPER AND COVER INDIANA LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i got a bumper and bumper cover with extra step pads. good condition.
bought it for my truck but with my truck being lowered and my daily driver i dare not install it onto my truck because i know the winter driving would snatch the bumper cover right off!
90bucks cash lowest ill go straight up no BS talk ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

sorry no picture of the steel bumper and honestly i dont remember if it has bumper brackets on it or not..... bonus for you if it does ;) its stored out in my trailer buried. steel bumper is in decent condition. does have some rust BUT not your typical rear bumper rusty mess!!!!!!
and pictures above is just the bumper cover slapped ontop of my stock bumper so it doesnt fit like it will because of the stock molding and trim still on. the clips on the center step pad are broke so i HIGHLY SUGGEST AFTER PAINTING TO MATCH the bumper cover that you glue the step pads onto the bumper cover solid. also makes it harder for someone to simply pull them off and steal your step pads! and these things are hard to find! luckely i found another one in the junkyard from a bumper that was tore up so i took the step pads for spares. the one thing it will need is the clips that hold the bumper cover to the bumper. im pretty sure i lost all them suckers! simple clips at least! or go a step more and bolt the cover onto the bumper solid!

these are the only pics i can dig up from me test fitting it onto my truck.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
steel bumper is actually ALOT nicer than i remembered.LOL but found out NO BRACKETS as pictured

steel bumper is actually ALOT nicer than i remembered.LOL but found out NO BRACKETS as pictured