Debadging vs. badges - pics

Debadge or not

• Keep the badges

Votes: 56 56.6%
  • Lose the badges

Votes: 43 43.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I think chrome rockers would really tie in your bed rails and rims and look great and don't worry about stealing VL's thread he should be putting his RCX on not on here

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know If i took the trim off mine I'd need to Rocker guard and paint match up the the body line where the top of the trim is. When I did the Cab Corners I didnt fully smooth out the edge there under the trim lol.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Here are some pics for you anti molding and badge people.

You must be registered for see images attach

I say with the right look you can pull off the chrome and badging. Not every truck needs to be debadged and there is nothing wrong with stock chrome.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Here are some pics for you anti molding and badge people.

I say with the right look you can pull off the chrome and badging. Not every truck needs to be debadged and there is nothing wrong with stock chrome.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

x2... 'specially on white trucks

AA13

Reaction score
Id keep them. I once thought about removing my trim and getting a smoothie front bumper but after looking at it more and more I think that would make it look too simple. I think mine looks better with the side moldings on

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Mine came out pretty good without side strips:

But they're going back on in a modified form. I need them to give the truck half a chance to survive the parking lots around here.....:mad:

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like what you did with the pin striping. Helps transition the two colors very well.

Now get some molding back on! haha

Edit: Oh you should try painting the GMC logo on the door the same red as the pin striping.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I like what you did with the pin striping. Helps transition the two colors very well.

Now get some molding back on! haha

Edit: Oh you should try painting the GMC logo on the door the same red as the pin striping.

Already in progress....the "GMC" is sitting on the desk right now waiting for some "Testors" model paint.

Believe it or not, you can't get model paint here so I have to wait until I go on vacation to pick up a couple red and black bottles.

:mad:

GMC Ranch

Reaction score
my truck came with the impact strips, no Z71 decals, and a debadged tailgate. I left it that way and blacked out the chrome fender trim, if I could figure out how to upload pictures Id add one, but the truck is all black with a chrome rear bumper, stock chrome on the impact strips and grille, chrome center caps and lug nuts on the black D window wheels. oh and a chrome turndown exhaust tip. I like subtle breakup in a solid color scheme, and black and chrome look nice together.