Debadging vs. badges - pics

Debadge or not

• Keep the badges

Votes: 56 56.6%
  • Lose the badges

Votes: 43 43.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homeijer

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohh my bad I forgot what I wrote in my first comment. My truck was built in Wisconsin. But regardless of where they are put together they are American trucks and I forgot there are Canadians on here who don't think of themselves as proud Americans lmao.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Ohh my bad I forgot what I wrote in my first comment. My truck was built in Wisconsin. But regardless of where they are put together they are American trucks and I forgot there are Canadians on here who don't think of themselves as proud Americans lmao.

If there is a Canadian in the world who considers him/herself a proud American I would be shocked beyond belief.

Anyways, understood :cheers:

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Well, when I went to take some micro pictures of my truck I discovered that my molding is losing it's paint....

Might be a good excuse to try this idea ^^

You must be registered for see images attach

any thoughts on this fellas? (96-1500 I already know yours LMAO)

You might have to recheck the original post

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I prefer molding and think 90% of all GMT-400's look better with them. But with such a beautiful paint color (rockin' the teal) and no pin-striping, that truck looks gorgeous without molding. Wish my truck could have gone in that direction but Wisconsin winters wouldn't allow it.

EDIT: Just realized I disagreed with my forum twin, 96-1500. Oops. lol. IMO, it looks better w/o molding because it doesn't have fender flares or chrome trim, which when paired with molding, creates a "flow" down the side of the truck.

Last edited: