Debadge and tow mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea a 6.0 would be sick to like I said its in the plan so it'll be a little bit before it actually happens cuz this 350 with 216k runs so smooth is unbelievable. Honestly if ur sittin in the truck u can barely feel the motor running. This is my time runnin 38s as I came from a static nbs that got stolen from me so if ur advice is 456s are to small then I'll prob take it. That's why were all on this forum right? :shake:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Yea a 6.0 would be sick to like I said its in the plan so it'll be a little bit before it actually happens cuz this 350 with 216k runs so smooth is unbelievable. Honestly if ur sittin in the truck u can barely feel the motor running. This is my time runnin 38s as I came from a static nbs that got stolen from me so if ur advice is 456s are to small then I'll prob take it. That's why were all on this forum right? :shake:

Sorry to hear about your old truck! and glad i could help!

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea it's somethin I never want to go through again but I feel like showin it off as I built it lol heres what was taken from me
You must be registered for see images attach

And how it was found

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man but Not sure if they did it got stolen at the local mall and a couple days later 3 guys got busted red handed tryin to steal a nbs rcsb and ran from the cops then eventually arrested. I hope it was the same people

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man but Not sure if they did it got stolen at the local mall and a couple days later 3 guys got busted red handed tryin to steal a nbs rcsb and ran from the cops then eventually arrested. I hope it was the same people

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
sweet truck stick around and let us know on updates!

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man will do. I'll make another thread when I get the tow mirrors and de badge it