DDM HID Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
How about Xentec? They are on eBay. Claims that they are waterproof and that the ballasts are tiny. They are about the same price but free shipping. I'm thinking about getting 5K's tomorrow when i get paid.

What is their warranty? DDM is a lifetime warranty. :deal: I think that's what's pushing me towards them the strongest. You can make awesome stuff, but sooner or later, it will have issues, it would be much easier to just get a free replacement. I've heard about slow customer service, but I've also heard they're getting better. Not to mention that basically all ballasts can be waterproofed (if they aren't already) just put a bead of silicone around the top and bottom where it comes open.

Alright, I'm going for it. I just figured it would be good to get some feedback, especially for others who haven't heard of DDM. I wonder if Shaggy could contact them to become a vendor? :hmm:

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
How about Xentec? They are on eBay. Claims that they are waterproof and that the ballasts are tiny. They are about the same price but free shipping. I'm thinking about getting 5K's tomorrow when i get paid.

I first tried them...TERRIBLE. Never even got one of them to work, and had no communication. F150Online is a much bigger place than this one, and the consensus over there was NEVER get those.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score

Junk Junk Junk and he wont stand behind his ballast when they **** out

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Both of my DDM kits have been flawless thus far. No flash on warm up and seem to be a solid product. I have 5k in both trucks. My buddy had a ballast go out and had no problems getting them to stand by there product.

96RedCav

That Cavalier guy
Reaction score
It takes a little bit sometimes. But the warranty is always honored with no hassle if a problem does arise.