Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like mine, except mine is a '94 with only 63K miles. My underside looks better than the two pics of that one and mine has the Z71 package. I wouldn't take $30K for mine as it sits right now. It'd have to be a much better offer. She's my baby and she's not going anywhere, anytime soon.
Completely understand. I've got a couple of trucks that I never plan on selling and if I did the price would be way north of what most would consider them "worth". Look at the truck I commented on, I'm not even sure I believe the advertised mileage (45,***). The mats are way over armor-all'd and look black to me which don't match the burgundy. The taillights are oxidized and tailgate band letters are all but faded. With that kind of mileage (and appears to be garaged if we're to trust the condition of the paint) I'd expect those things to be in much better shape with that low of miles. And I wouldn't expect the underside to have the surface rust it does. :shrug: If I'm considering paying $30k for that truck it'd definitely need to be closer to perfect than what is advertised. I love the GMT400 platform but that specific truck seems overpriced (at the very least) to me :D

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Saw this sharp Escalade at the clinic, going to pick my brother up from his appointment. I noticed cropping the pictures that it's an E55 tailgate model. Glad to see newer factory wheels on it too instead of the donk style most people run in H Town.
That Escalade looks clean but looks a little low in the back? And wheels are ok but not to fitting with the body lines and they tried to make the rear look like a 800 Escalade by putting the emblem in the center of tailgate but to me looks no good. But a nice one to see

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
Completely understand. I've got a couple of trucks that I never plan on selling and if I did the price would be way north of what most would consider them "worth". Look at the truck I commented on, I'm not even sure I believe the advertised mileage (45,***). The mats are way over armor-all'd and look black to me which don't match the burgundy. The taillights are oxidized and tailgate band letters are all but faded. With that kind of mileage (and appears to be garaged if we're to trust the condition of the paint) I'd expect those things to be in much better shape with that low of miles. And I wouldn't expect the underside to have the surface rust it does. :shrug: If I'm considering paying $30k for that truck it'd definitely need to be closer to perfect than what is advertised. I love the GMT400 platform but that specific truck seems overpriced (at the very least) to me :D
I didn't even notice the band on the back and the aging on it. And the mats look like they've been dyed black for sure. I don't doubt the mileage. Good detailers are masters at paint correction. Of course, the seller states they "believe" it to the be original paint (which leaves a lot to interpretation). I KNOW mine is the original paint. The underside looks like pretty normal surface rust for the age too. The only reason my underside looks better is because I've put in the work to restore the undercarriage of my truck. I had plenty of surface rust on the underside of mine as well when I purchased it. I agree, for that much money I'd expect a 90% resto job at least.

PS: I just noticed the 60/40 front bench seat, which in my opinion detracts from the value over front buckets with console.

Last edited:

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My son just sent me these. He’s in Florianopolis, Brazil.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

…said he saw different one yesterday that was mint!
I’ve seen those mirrors before. They are interesting.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I’ve seen those mirrors before. They are interesting.
They look like 800 mirrors from the front. If the glass has the inner corner cutout, that's a good indicator that's what they are.
Of course for the large Brazilian market, and the Latin American market in general, GM could've come up with a unique piece that was only available there.....

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Saw these two working boys this evening in central Houston. I hadn't noticed the sign at the bank before, but I thought it was a great shot since a CCLB is pretty much NOT what is "supposed" to park there!

Attachments

• IMG_20230906_193424774.jpg
    IMG_20230906_193424774.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20230906_173814887.jpg
    IMG_20230906_173814887.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20230906_193334621.jpg
    IMG_20230906_193334621.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20230906_171647976_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230906_171647976_HDR.jpg