Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Dude, tow mirrors will change your life... honest.

I'm planning on mounting the K2XX mirrors, but I wish they didn't have that little light; my dad's got GMT800 mirrors on his 3500 and he's not a fan and neither am I, can't get them aligned worth a damn and the passenger side power doesn't work, but for $68 or $70 I guess the quality was to be expected.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I'm planning on mounting the K2XX mirrors, but I wish they didn't have that little light; my dad's got GMT800 mirrors on his 3500 and he's not a fan and neither am I, can't get them aligned worth a damn and the passenger side power doesn't work, but for $68 or $70 I guess the quality was to be expected.
You know I was on the fence about the K2xx mirrors. Dumbo ears I called them! Now I won't have anything else! You can see the world through these things! Are you speaking of the little white "back up" light?

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
You know I was on the fence about the K2xx mirrors. Dumbo ears I called them! Now I won't have anything else! You can see the world through these things! Are you speaking of the little white "back up" light?

Yup; I hate to just leave them unhooked, but I'm too compulsive to have **** that doesn't work on my truck.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Yup; I hate to just leave them unhooked, but I'm too compulsive to have **** that doesn't work on my truck.
I'm the same way! Hook them up to a separate switch and you can turn them on when you want! Get the upgraded ones from Boost eventually and you can light up a 40 acre field!

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I'm the same way! Hook them up to a separate switch and you can turn them on when you want! Get the upgraded ones from Boost eventually and you can light up a 40 acre field!

I thought about wiring them in with the Cargo light switch as well as two other LED bars tucked up next to my hitch; that way I'd have enough light to combat whatever percent of tint I put on my windows.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Really? Didn't know you had those problems. I got a pair of power GMT800 style mirrors from 1A Auto that costed around $150 and they are perfect. But yes, as you said, quality is to be expected when you pay $70 for a pair of tow mirrors.

I do like the '15 and up tow mirrors too. I think 1A Auto sells those, I just didn't want to wire everything up, so I just chose the GMT800 style.