Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I wish my StepSide had half of those things the ‘Burban has haha

Yeah we have the ones with the big spinning things that sound like your truck is being beat to death. We do have like one touch less car wash. And we have the self service coin ones. But even those brushes and stuff get filled with contaminates so you’re still grinding stuff into the paint. Cheap Amazon Foam cannon and a Home Depot special power washer and a good wash mitt is where it’s at haha
Oh. Yeah I never use the brush that they have, they do have a brush but I never dare use it, just use the power washer there, first soap, then switch the knob to just regular water, dry it off with a towel and done. :) I would like to wash it my self with the stuff you described, would be a lot better off than having water stains since I have to drive about 15 minutes to get home and all the spots that I didn't get dried off are taken by the wind and splattered everywhere, making the truck look bad. I think I am just going to go the store Monday and just buy my own car wash stuff, and just use the self-service one to get under the body to remove the salt or other stuff that may be under there. Better get a list going for what I need to get. :D Problem is, it's not going to warm again for a while now, 20s the rest of next week, hopefully the week after will be warmer for me to wash it.

minicooperzoom

RCSS' Rule!
Reaction score
Oh. Yeah I never use the brush that they have, they do have a brush but I never dare use it, just use the power washer there, first soap, then switch the knob to just regular water, dry it off with a towel and done. :) I would like to wash it my self with the stuff you described, would be a lot better off than having water stains since I have to drive about 15 minutes to get home and all the spots that I didn't get dried off are taken by the wind and splattered everywhere, making the truck look bad. I think I am just going to go the store Monday and just buy my own car wash stuff, and just use the self-service one to get under the body to remove the salt or other stuff that may be under there. Better get a list going for what I need to get. :D Problem is, it's not going to warm again for a while now, 20s the rest of next week, hopefully the week after will be warmer for me to wash it.
Here’s everything I use (minus the pressure washer and a bucket)
You must be registered for see images attach

Detail spray is amazing when you have a dark colored truck and are OCD about water spots and stuff haha

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score

Detail spray is amazing when you have a dark colored truck and are OCD about water spots and stuff haha
Im gonna have to try that. Ive got 2 black cars lol

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score

Sweet, thanks man! :D Can't use any of those tire products stuff as I live on a gravel road and will make the tires white, lol (tried it once, never again). But yeah I am pretty particular in how things look on my truck, everything has to be nice and show room worthy, lol. So it looks like you have a pack of micro fiber towels, wash mit, shampoo and detailer (already got glass cleaner), will write it down. Thanks much. :)

minicooperzoom

RCSS' Rule!
Reaction score
Sweet, thanks man! :D Can't use any of those tire products stuff as I live on a gravel road and will make the tires white, lol (tried it once, never again). But yeah I am pretty particular in how things look on my truck, everything has to be nice and show room worthy, lol. So it looks like you have a pack of micro fiber towels, wash mit, shampoo and detailer (already got glass cleaner), will write it down. Thanks much. :)
Hey not a problem. And yup thats right. A world of cleaner and better kept vehicles is a better world haha