Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

minicooperzoom

RCSS' Rule!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Haha. It gets even better. The 'Burban is a fully loaded '99 K2500 with a 6.5 and both are rust free. I do wish I could find an ECSB (Or CCSB) K2500 like yours though that matches my StepSide
lmao, good one. Those trucks are mighty pretty indeed. ;)
Thanks haha. My dad and I both try to keep our '400s lookin perty. But Ohio winters are a pain in the rear, especially with the earth mover loads of salt they dump on the roads

Last edited:

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I've considered a foam cannon a few times. But I don't have changeable tips on my little electric washer. I haven't looked any further into it yet though so maybe I can figure something out this summer.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Haha. It gets even better. The 'Burban is a fully loaded '99 K2500 with a 6.5 and both are rust free. I do wish I could find an ECSB (Or CCSB) K2500 like yours though that matches my StepSide

Thanks haha. My dad and I both try to keep our '400s lookin perty. But Ohio winters are a pain in the rear, especially with the earth mover loads of salt they dump on the roads
Fully loaded?! Don't make me too excited now... lol

I hear ya, it brings a tear to my eye when I drive in that salt, just makes me think how rusty it will get in a matter of time. Only so much a guy can do, wash it every Friday and hope for the best. :) Always use the manual wash.

minicooperzoom

RCSS' Rule!
Reaction score
Fully loaded?! Don't make me too excited now... lol

I hear ya, it brings a tear to my eye when I drive in that salt, just makes me think how rusty it will get in a matter of time. Only so much a guy can do, wash it every Friday and hope for the best. :) Always use the manual wash.
Haha. Leather Interior, Heated Seats, DVD player, Overhead Console, and a Compass/Temp mirror

I never take my truck through the car wash. Hurts to think of all he contaminants and stuff the brushes pickup and then grind into the paint of other vehicles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Haha. Leather Interior, Heated Seats, DVD player, Overhead Console, and a Compass/Temp mirror

I never take my truck through the car wash. Hurts to think of all he contaminants and stuff the brushes pickup and then grind into the paint of other vehicles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, that's all the stuff I wish my truck had, lol.

You guys must have the ones that have the huge brush car washes (don't remember what they are called)? We just have the power washer type one, the automatic is like that too.

minicooperzoom

RCSS' Rule!
Reaction score
Wow, that's all the stuff I wish my truck had, lol.

You guys must have the ones that have the huge brush car washes (don't remember what they are called)? We just have the power washer type one, the automatic is like that too.
I wish my StepSide had half of those things the ‘Burban has haha

Yeah we have the ones with the big spinning things that sound like your truck is being beat to death. We do have like one touch less car wash. And we have the self service coin ones. But even those brushes and stuff get filled with contaminates so you’re still grinding stuff into the paint. Cheap Amazon Foam cannon and a Home Depot special power washer and a good wash mitt is where it’s at haha