Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Yeah no kidding, lol. Thought about riding the snowmobile today, but we'll see.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I saw -16 actual temp yesterday at the bank and on my car. Such a pain!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
-12 here last night. No thank you!

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn that's cold, coldest I've ever been in was -4 going through Idaho couple years back. Stay warm fellas

biggbiker

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went snow mobiling in the Upper Penisula of Michigan in the 1990s in a fairly new GM 400 at the time. the defroster would barely keep a hole big enough to see out on High. It was -20F and the only way to tell that I was on the Interstate I-75 was to look for the mile marker posts that are 1 tenth of a mile apart up there. Myself and my Invincable young partner pulled over in Wolverine MI to drink coffee and eat a slow breakfast, to contemplate going on. I think we covered 40 miles or so with never seeing another vehicle. Never again. BiggB

2 Sweet

Oozing Machismo
Reaction score
Here in Ohio it's been in the single digits or low teens for at least a week now. Negative temps when you factor in the wind chill.

You must be registered for see images attach

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Damn that's cold, coldest I've ever been in was -4 going through Idaho couple years back. Stay warm fellas

Believe it or not it was once -11 at my house in Cali years ago. Lately it's been summer up here it seems

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Pro

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Supposed to be -10 tonight with a windchill of approximately -35. It's going to be a sucky day at work tomorrow.

Keeping with the thread - The suburban is tucked into the garage for the night and in desperate need of a bath.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Two weeks straight we have had air temps below zero to below 20 and consistent single digit or below zero wind chills. It's bitter fvcking cold here. My garage floor is froze. I'm happy none of my **** is broke. I have a heater in there but it really only takes the edge off so you don't need bibs and a coat. It's not toasty by any means.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit