Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Are they stripped at the bolt hole or the bolt head its self?
Might be able to repair it if it's going through the sheet metal. Use a heavy duty toggle bolt ?

Stripped out the bolt head, friend of mine said take a sawzall to the brackets but I want to avoid that route, I'll probably just drill it out or something when I get the chance.

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stripped out the bolt head, friend of mine said take a sawzall to the brackets but I want to avoid that route, I'll probably just drill it out or something when I get the chance.
Wire brush the hell out of the head then weld a nut to it and it should back right out for you. Hopefully this will help you out.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did u have this for sale a while ago? Swear I saw this sas for sale for abt 9k over in reno/sparks. Maybe another one

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes its the one in reno/sparks. It's been for sale for awhile. With work being busy, it hasn't been out to be seen. As for selling it. I don't drive it, and I want to build a 62-65 Chevy nova and this has to go.