Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I wonder if that was a half ton, 3/4 ton, or a tonner... Did you get a close look by chance? Man, that made me laugh so hard! That sure is extreme! LOL

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Just got back from picking up a Yakima roof basket that I found on Craigslist. It and the roof rack in the picture are not attached to the truck. Just set them up there to get them out of the way and decide if I like the look, probably won't run the basket but it was $25! For that price I couldn't not buy it right? Trying to talk my wife into letting me put it on her Tahoe but she is fighting me on this one, normally she gives in fairly easily on truck stuff.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Just got back from picking up a Yakima roof basket that I found on Craigslist. It and the roof rack in the picture are not attached to the truck. Just set them up there to get them out of the way and decide if I like the look, probably won't run the basket but it was $25! For that price I couldn't not buy it right? Trying to talk my wife into letting me put it on her Tahoe but she is fighting me on this one, normally she gives in fairly easily on truck stuff.

Your paint is awesome, looks like a mirror!