Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Washed both of my trucks....and replaced an O2 sensor on the '97 too. Toppers for the win!

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks good! Beautiful weather we're having!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
This warm weather is nice and all but I live on gravel..... so she's a dirty hoe right now

And my view from inside my cheby the other night

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This warm weather is nice and all but I live on gravel..... so she's a dirty hoe right now

And my view from inside my cheby the other night

Looks good when it's all shined up, even if she got dirty right away. Can't believe how nice the weather has been! I plan on washing mine this upcoming week too.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did I run in to you twice this afternoon on highway 75? Once in Sioux Center and the second time south of the million dollar corner?

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
Looks good when it's all shined up, even if she got dirty right away. Can't believe how nice the weather has been! I plan on washing mine this upcoming week too.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did I run in to you twice this afternoon on highway 75? Once in Sioux Center and the second time south of the million dollar corner?

Yeah it was me was at the girlfriends and then had to go to watch my little sisters basketball game at dort, then back to the girlfriends

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah it was me was at the girlfriends and then had to go to watch my little sisters basketball game at dort, then back to the girlfriends

Thought it was you. Truck looks good man! Too bad you had to go to Dordt tho... haha