Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah so far that's the only place i've found. What size tires are you running on it? I was thinking about doing 33" tires whenever I get them.

I've got 275/70/18 Duratracs on my truck; so just bigger than 33s. My front end is only cranked up about an 1-1.5" and the rear has a 1" block. No rubbing or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man I appreciate the info. One more question though, are the rims gloss? or matte black?

I'd say that they're more of a satin/matte black. You definitely can get them to shine if you clean them up, but they won't be as shiny as some of the gloss black rims you see out there. In the picture here they're a little dirty, but I think you'll get the idea.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just joined the site I have a 98 that's about to go under the knife getting a 6.0/nv4500 combo so I came across this site researching swaps. Anyway polished it up a few days ago and put some new wheels on it to match my 2014 sierra a/t

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So true... they're all photogenic from a distance. I Bought mine when I was 21 so its got several drunk bumps