Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Slowly moving to beater status.
You must be registered for see images attach

Hopefully something will happen with it and I'll start caring about it more and can start working on it more, but I can't do too much because it's my daily and I don't have another vehicle to drive yet.
Thinking about finding some Saw-Blades and ditching the ugly ass Denali rims, thoughts?

Saw blades suck. In 6 lug, your local Clist should be overwhelming with wheel/tire options. I know mine is, because I've been shopping for Pigpen lol.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Someone buy me sawblades lol

Hell, there's 4 sets of damn near mint condition saw blades in the junkyard I go to....I'll send you a set if you wanna send me your rims? :Big Laugh:

Saw blades suck. In 6 lug, your local Clist should be overwhelming with wheel/tire options. I know mine is, because I've been shopping for Pigpen lol.

I've been looking around, there's not a damn thing for rims, I'd love a set of NBS 18s like Scott's got, or some 15x8 bullet holes, but like I said, there's not a thing. Plus I can find the stock alloys for like 75-100 bucks,

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Really? I seem to have the only 8 lug truck within a 150 mile radius of my zip lol. I got the NBS wheels I had on my green truck, with decent tires, for 200 bucks.

If you're born here, they issue you a Z71 and a Grand Prix the day you're born lol

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Really? I seem to have the only 8 lug truck within a 150 mile radius of my zip lol. I got the NBS wheels I had on my green truck, with decent tires, for 200 bucks.

If you're born here, they issue you a Z71 and a Grand Prix the day you're born lol

There's tons of 8-lug rims, PYOs, Mick Thompson bullet holes, even found 2 sets of H2 rims; I do like the American Racing style rims you've got, but it seems like once they fade and loose the shine there's nothing you can do to polish them back up.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
There's tons of 8-lug rims, PYOs, Mick Thompson bullet holes, even found 2 sets of H2 rims; I do like the American Racing style rims you've got, but it seems like once they fade and loose the shine there's nothing you can do to polish them back up.

We need to switch places lol. I can't find a thing worthwhile.

Mine are crap, I tried stripper, didn't really work. I blasted one clean and cleared it, but it's still a dull finish. I think I'm going to put steel wheels and center caps on it.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Hell, there's 4 sets of damn near mint condition saw blades in the junkyard I go to....I'll send you a set if you wanna send me your rims? :Big Laugh:

I've been looking around, there's not a damn thing for rims, I'd love a set of NBS 18s like Scott's got, or some 15x8 bullet holes, but like I said, there's not a thing. Plus I can find the stock alloys for like 75-100 bucks,
:hmm: Yo cover shipping both ways and add $300 cash on your end of deal and sre, I'll send you my wheels lmao

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I actually like the factory sawblades... :hidesbehindsofa:

I think they look good on these trucks, some better than others. The machined aluminum matches the gray in my two-tone really well.

You must be registered for see images