cup holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
1997 GMC Sierra extended cab floor console cup holder insert. I have the CD holder and would like the cup holder. If anyone has one they would let go of I am interested in buying it. Also if you know of a good place to buy one please let me know. Thanks.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i think i got afew extra. 35shipped in 48states.
let me check to see exactly what i got. some might be missing the foam pieces and some might be glued together. but either way all of them are good to use ;)
i dont believe anyone makes these new. its easier to buy awhole console then find these inserts for most. that way i snag them anytime i see them at my junkyard.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Wow. Guess i missed your response some how. I would only be interested in something very close to new condition and a little less $$$.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
well very close to new and cheaper... good luck with that one!
the foam wears with normal use and these are already hard enough to find in unbroken shape as-is. most people have to buy a full console off ebay just to get that cupholder insert.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
just won't pay that kind of money out of principal. i will just have to keep looking. thanks.