Crew cab rear seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks, the seats were in rough shape when i got them, no rips or tears just dirty and dry. i cleaned them and conditioned them with the lexol system and scrubbing bubbles about 5 or six times and they gotten the softness back and cleaned up nice. yea i dont care about there negative comments and rep power bs, im just sharing my experience, if they like it cool if they dont f$%k em.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
So I found a place that had an NOS seat frame and have that just gotta find some good foam now. Anyone know where to find OEM replacement foam or do I have to have some made?

I'll put an introduction together too, I've been a member of LS-1Truck for a long time but now I am starting to restore my Blazer.

How bad is the original foam? I've fixed some pretty sad examples. Any decent upholstery guy should have that knowledge in his bag o' tricks.
Had a buddy with a super laid back Lab, until he was left in the owner's truck. In 5 minutes he could inhale the seats, past the foam, right down to the frame! Fixed that more than a few times.
I'd always give the dog a good head rub, & the occasional steak!
Good dog!!!

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
How bad is the original foam? I've fixed some pretty sad examples. Any decent upholstery guy should have that knowledge in his bag o' tricks.
Had a buddy with a super laid back Lab, until he was left in the owner's truck. In 5 minutes he could inhale the seats, past the foam, right down to the frame! Fixed that more than a few times.
I'd always give the dog a good head rub, & the occasional steak!
Good dog!!!

Hahahah! Real good dog eh ;)

RCNO

Reaction score
What year vehicle did the seats come out of? This is what i am looking for, thanks for posting it in this thread!

Sent from My a/c thermostat

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year vehicle did the seats come out of? This is what i am looking for, thanks for posting it in this thre
Sent from My a/c thermostat

i got mine out of a 1999 tahoe, but there in alot of different model years. and suburbans too.

Texas Limo

Reaction score
My 99 1 ton Crew Cab has blue power 60/40 seats and I'm having a hell of a time finding a set through auto salvages or craigslist. The driverside is worn from the original owner sliding in and out. Are Suburban or Yukon seats interchangeable? If so, what years?

Thanks,
Chris.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
My 99 1 ton Crew Cab has blue power 60/40 seats and I'm having a hell of a time finding a set through auto salvages or craigslist. The driverside is worn from the original owner sliding in and out. Are Suburban or Yukon seats interchangeable? If so, what years?

Thanks,
Chris.

The seats are interchangeable. Frames are the same. The cover design/patterns can be different by model or year.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I really like the idea of swapping to the 60/40 in the rear. I'm going to see if I can find a decent set of grey rears and possibly swap my rear bench out.

How come? I don't see an advantage? Am I missing something?

Sent from the surface of the sun