Crew cab rear seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCNO

Reaction score
Im on my phone and its hard finding anything this way. I have a 99 crew cab 2500. I would like for the rear seats to flip forward to make a flat area that i can store guns and clothes when i go hunting, also to move boxes for my wifes craft show things. Any newer body style seats bolt in place? Anyone have any ideas ? Thanks, dave

Sent from My a/c thermostat

RCNO

Reaction score
Thats what im looking for, 60/40. This way if i have a third person i can still leave a seat up. Can you let me know how it turns out? Dave

Sent from My a/c thermostat

Reaction score
The GMT400 rear seats are just like the front seats. The newer trucks are not going to directly fit in, it would require some fabrication for sure.

Sorry to thread jack but are you saying I could use the rear seats out of a 92-94 Suburban or crew cab to replace my worn front buckets in my 94 Blazer? That is if I can find any.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
suburbans,yukons rear seats fold down, i dont know if they brackets are interchangeable otherwise i have the rear seat from my yukon you can have and the center console and buckets eventually.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to thread jack but are you saying I could use the rear seats out of a 92-94 Suburban or crew cab to replace my worn front buckets in my 94 Blazer? That is if I can find any.

crew cab rear seats will fit in the front of the truck, suburban, and tahoe rear seats will not there made completely different.

Reaction score
So I found a place that had an NOS seat frame and have that just gotta find some good foam now. Anyone know where to find OEM replacement foam or do I have to have some made?

I'll put an introduction together too, I've been a member of LS-1Truck for a long time but now I am starting to restore my Blazer.