Crew cab rear seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just finished converting my 99 obs crew cab to flat folding rear seats out of a 99 tahoe.

You must be registered for see images attach

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
it wasnt that hard. the floor was pretty similiar. the tahoe rears have a weird curved bracket but it bolted to my floor fine when i drilled a few holes and the seats look nice and level

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
on the rear of the bracket on the outside edge on each side theres a gap between the seat brackets and the floor. im gonna go grab some 1 inch square tubing today and make a spacer and bolt it in . then the passengers rear seat will be perfectly level

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
hmm sounds like not too bad I may have to try it

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was alot easier then i thought, i bought the seats in the heat of the moment and then tried to make them fit, and they went right in with a drill and a few trips to the hardware store

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
it would have been nice to get some two tone denali seats but if i come across some later itll be a straight bolt in now that i got the tahoe seats mounted in the rear

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it would have been nice to get some two tone denali seats but if i come across some later itll be a straight bolt in now that i got the tahoe seats mounted in the rear

Nice mod it looks great an those seats are in great shape for factory leather.

Don't let some of the responses in other threads keep you from contributing to the forum. :waytogo: :handshake: