Couple of crazy OBS' around town.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess the guy who has the green caprice in the background got his 28's an **** repo'ed. :hmm:

He ain't got no 'mo street respect.

Lease was up on the rims. We have tons of wheel and tire rental/lease places out here. Pretty rediculous. Speaking of rediculous, was flipping through a LowRider mag the other day and saw vendor ads for 32" wheels... WTF! Anyone seen these or have pics? Good Gawd Man!

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Lease was up on the rims. We have tons of wheel and tire rental/lease places out here. Pretty rediculous. Speaking of rediculous, was flipping through a LowRider mag the other day and saw vendor ads for 32" wheels... WTF! Anyone seen these or have pics? Good Gawd Man!

Here ya go............I'm sure you can find something you like here!!! :rofl:

http://www.carid.com/custom-wheels/32-inch/

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score

Ask and you shall receive...

I actually took this pic at a show 3 years ago.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
LOL the 50s...... ya i wonder why they arent for sale.... hmmmm cause it turns your vehicle into a lawn ordament.... thats some wicked pinion angle on that ugly ass car!
and the white truck... ya 28s street cred.... he painted all his window rubber seals..... WTF that will flake so dam fast!
and the first blue truck with a rollpan cutout for hidden hitch BUT he kept the stock hitch down low.... WTF are some people thinking! o wait i know....

im just glad ive never been that stupid to any vehicles in my past. biggest wheels ill ever go is 20s preferably... unless i find a sweet ass deal on some nice looking 22s used of course. doubt that tho. 5x5 seems to be the hardest used rims to find!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ya we have them here to. An yes they will leave your ride on blocks if you don't pay them. Its the funniest thing ever :rofl: