Couple of crazy OBS' around town.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My friend worked at a car lot that repoed a car with a set one time. They came to take the wheels an they had to call the cops to stop them. The actually had the thing jacked up an one wheel off when the cop got there.

They came to an agreement, the rent a wheel guys went an got some stock wheels for it an the lot gave them there's back. He said they had a big F350 van an it had a bunch if blocks in the back along with two jacks, an 3 or 4 electric impacts, battery chargers etc. They weren't playing around :rofl:

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have wood on the inside of my truck but it came with it when I bought it brand new but it's not ugly looking my truck also came with the fade job but it's not a ugly fade job not one with spots all messed up on it.

I had some cop the other day ask me to sell him my truck I said no thanks. My truck came as it looks today it even came with the same wheels the only thing I have done is I put a Alpine radio in it and I had my seats redone or the front ones since the leather was looking ugly and to boot there FlexSteel seats there very nice for long trips oh I also put all new light on it front and back.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
We should just change the name to the hideous OBS thread .

That's what I was thinking too. Need Deven or Draggin to change the title lol.

I guess the guy who has the green caprice in the background got his 28's an **** repo'ed. :hmm:

He ain't got no 'mo street respect.

Word at work is he sold em to get 30s and do more motor work. The motor does sound nasty that it has in there now. I'm sure he is part of show time racing and will be trying to drag race it on 30s before long lol.

Lease was up on the rims. We have tons of wheel and tire rental/lease places out here. Pretty rediculous. Speaking of rediculous, was flipping through a LowRider mag the other day and saw vendor ads for 32" wheels... WTF! Anyone seen these or have pics? Good Gawd Man!

I have seen a couple but they are in parts of town where I don't want to piss someone off lol.

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Concerning the "plus size" wheels... Aren't they a detriment to a vehicle's axles, spindles, steering components, etc? I was at a Discount Tire and a guy was shot down by the staff for wanting them to mount a set of wheels and tires he already had. Discount didn't want to be liable for this guy losing a spindle on the freeway I guess. Just seems the extra weight and rolling mass would ruin the brakes and such. Anywho, sticking to my OEM 15"s!!!

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Concerning the "plus size" wheels... Aren't they a detriment to a vehicle's axles, spindles, steering components, etc? I was at a Discount Tire and a guy was shot down by the staff for wanting them to mount a set of wheels and tires he already had. Discount didn't want to be liable for this guy losing a spindle on the freeway I guess. Just seems the extra weight and rolling mass would ruin the brakes and such. Anywho, sticking to my OEM 15"s!!!

Yessir you are correct , I can only imagine what those wheels are doing to his brakes . :lol:

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
defiantly need a big brake upgrade!
my friend put some big breaks on his old montecarlo when he put his 24s on it. before he put brakes on it he could barely stop. he actually side swiped some lady cause he couldnt stop. needless to say that was his wake up call for bigger brakes. he also got disc brakes on his rear. and now he can stop that thing. ;) and unsure if it was wheel related or not but he just snapped his power steering pump as well. i had to replace that afew weeks ago for him.
when going with big wheels ya defiantly dont cheap out on autozone balljoints and such.lol

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Another pic of the white one on 28s :nono:

You must be registered for see images attach

Yes that is a gator gap cover for the body lift.

This is what a obs hood looks like when goats hang out on it.

You must be registered for see images attach

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
hahahahaha painted gator cap and painted bumper step pads FTL i dont understand why he would keep the damaged pad as well and still paint over it... come on he couldnt have replaced it before paint as well. guess he is spending all his money on the lease for the wheels ;)