Complete TPI setup from 350 z28, engine harness too

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone would be interested in this but I got the intake setup on a 350 motor that I bought and am now rebuilding. I have no use for it and could use the money so I figured I'd post it here.

The TPI is complete , upper and lower plenums, thermostat housing, throttle body, fuel rails, fuel injectors and engine harness. I don't think I'm forgetting anything.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I will snap some pics and post them here.

I'm asking $300 + shipping, but I am negotiable. Feel free to shoot me an offer.

Last edited:

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will also consider trades for this. Chevy truck parts in Particular. Let me know what you have

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is it SD or MAF? What size are the injectors? Does it have the 9th injector which was found on early models? ALso is it for the perimeter style heads or the centerbolt style heads? If you know what year car it came off of then that will answer all my questions

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry but not sure about "SD" and not sure if there is MAF sensor. It's from 87' or newer 350 and had the center bolt valve covers. Does have the 9th injector. I honestly have no idea what size the injectors are, I assume they are stock original. I was told this has 90k miles it but can't confirm that.

Let me know if any of that helps.

Will post pics of what I have this evening

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Which PYOs do you have? 6 lug? I might be interested in those

I'm about 30 minutes west of Albany. My zip is 12157

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it has the 9th injector then its pre 91 and originally had a MAF setup on it. If its from a 350ci engine then it will have 22lb injectors. The 305 TPI engines got 19lb injectors.