Coming soon 90 Reg Cab Short 6.0 SS project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a bone stock 1990 reg cab shortbed with 132,000 actual miles on it..Losing the stock 350/700R4 for a 2007 2500 HD 6.0 4L80E with trans brake setup..

Its the whole 07 drivetrain in the old 90 truck...Its alot of work but well worth it for the power this 6.0 will put out..

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
that's gonna be an awesome setup!

Sent from my static android

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well 1st goal is get my new shop done so i can get started on it again.... I am fixing it 100% as a fake 454SS truck right down to the wheels..decals..fog lights..maroon buckets that i have all of it here to do it...just need a new shop bay to get it in and done...concrete floor and lift will make it easy...its basically a cab sitting on a bare rolling frame..no engine and trans..

pic of shop progress and a real bargain of a shop doing all work myself..T-poles Free new metal lumber and trusses with concrete floor $5,000 total

its 24 x 40 x 14 foot high going with 1/2 to left senond floor loft for hoods,seats,and my 2 1970 blazer tops for storage of them. they stay off most of the time anyway.LOL

Its just a ton of work between rain here...but getting done..

You must be registered for see images attach