Coming Along Nicely

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Ok I lied, forgot I took this one
You must be registered for see images attach

Oh man! I know I'm tired! I just looked at that pic and said to myself "Cool! He put a super charger on!" Then I realized the A/C compressor blended into the intake. LOL!

Looking good man!

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Oh man! I know I'm tired! I just looked at that pic and said to myself "Cool! He put a super charger on!" Then I realized the A/C compressor blended into the intake. LOL!

Looking good man!

That'd be nice, but nah. I'm one of those stubborn a$$es that thinks forced induction on the street is for the tuners (because they NEED it!), though for the sheer "you've got WHAT in that truck?" factor, the Whipple has tempted me...

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Bad pic, all I could snap before work. Waiting on the PCM

Before

Now

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Looks good! I like the color-matched corners.

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Looks good! I like the color-matched corners.

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. That was a last minute thing while I had my grille out, I sanded them down with emory cloth used Rust-Oleum Enamel (it sprays evenly and sticks the best). I have a spare set if the paint decides it doesn't want to stay haha

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Looks great, bet you can't wait to drive it!

No doubt, I'm itching to get my PCM back. Just doing piddly stuff now, replacing heater hoses, vacuum lines and small stuff while I wait. My shifter should be here soon too.

The Trans Am is on deck after this one, still figuring out the MPFI setup for it

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Update on wiring - '98-'00 engine harness and '96-'97 under dash harness=not compatible!

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Swap looks sick man props to ya. Love the truck wish the front bumper was color matched but still looks damn good as is.