Colormatched trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Either way you go, I think it wuld look good :waytogo:

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Matched the bumpers. I've got matched ventshades as well, just haven't put them on. Debating on what to do next. Maybe the mirrors.

You must be registered for see images attach

I always try to figure out whos got my favorite truck on this site... i cant find it because everytime i think i love one more... i seen a new one that i love.... I Love you Truck!!!!!!

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I always try to figure out whos got my favorite truck on this site... i cant find it because everytime i think i love one more... i seen a new one that i love.... I Love you Truck!!!!!!

Thanks Eric!!! As with everyone else on this site it's a work in progress. I've got the exterior about 75% done. Trying to convince the wife that I need to spend $1k on a lift! :rofl:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Leave the mirrors, paint the flares!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Thanks Eric!!! As with everyone else on this site it's a work in progress. I've got the exterior about 75% done. Trying to convince the wife that I need to spend $1k on a lift! :rofl:

I had to convince my wallet to let me spend almost $800 on tires lol :lol: